We have always been concerned with the respect of confidentiality and the ethical treatment of personal data. We know how important these issues are to our customers, prospects, partners, as well as to our current and future employees.
As required by the current framework of the RGPD/GDPR regulations and the laws of the countries in which our various subsidiaries are established, the Micropole Group is committed to limiting its use of personal data to the development of commercial and professional relationships, ensuring that its communications are respectful and of added value.
The group draws attention to the need to read this confidentiality policy carefully. This charter applies to all Micropole Group sites.
For any complaint or request for information on these subjects contact email@example.com
1 - WHO ARE WE?
Micropole is an international company constituted and governed by French law, registered in the Paris Trade Register B 341 765 295. The registered office is located at 91-95 rue Carnot, 92300 Levallois-Perret.
The Micropole Group operates in two crucial areas for all companies: digital and data. For more than ten years, the need to control data and services has led us to set up a Governance team that has become a reference for many partners and clients. The protection of personal data is one of their areas of expertise.
In the context of our professional relations and in order to provide companies and organizations with even more value in these areas, the Micropole Group, which is responsible for processing your personal data, collects personal data in a minimalist manner and uses it mainly for relational marketing or professional follow-up purposes.
Even if this is limited to the strict framework of BtoB relations, the Micropole Group is responsible for processing your personal data.
2 - DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
When you visit the various websites of the Micropole Group, we may collect personal data in two ways and for two very distinct purposes:
- by means of forms, where your identification data (name, first name, company, function, e-mail address, telephone, address) allow us to exchange according to your wish;
- by the various communications that illustrate our relationship (by email, letters, business cards or other);
implicitly, and usually in digital exchanges, and for the purpose of performance statistics and security of our websites:
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our site;
- location data or other communication data;
- the pages you have visited on our site;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the site;
- your browsing preferences.
By completing our forms, you are accepting the privacy practices described in this policy. If you do not wish to provide this Personal Information, we will not be able to provide you with the corresponding services offered:
- Event registration ;
- Downloading documents ;
- Newsletter subscription;
- Application to job offers.
3 - SHARING OF DATA
We do not, and will never, sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information internally or with affiliates in order to provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you.
For the execution of certain processing, we may also communicate the personal data we have collected to our partners for commercial and marketing purposes.
4 - RETENTION OF DATA
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. When your Personal Information is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable law, it will be deleted.
The data of prospects who have not responded to our commercial solicitations will be deleted after a maximum of 3 years, unless they explicitly express their wish to continue receiving our mailings.
5 - COOKIES
Cookies - belonging to personal data - are used on this website and some other third parties. By browsing our websites, you agree that cookies may be placed on your computer.
5.1 : What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are inserted on your computer by the website you visit, the application you use or by the advertising you display. These files record information about you: name, first name, company, function, e-mail address, telephone number, address, navigation, etc. This data is then collected and analyzed in order to improve your browsing experience or to offer you content that corresponds to you.
The cookies we use allow us to personalize your experience on our website and at our B2B events. You can configure your browser settings to notify you when cookies are being sent to reflect your preference to accept or decline cookies. However, if you choose to decline all cookies, certain features on our sites may not be accessible or function properly. Finally, you can also delete cookies that have already been sent.
5.3 : The two types of cookies
There are two types of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies are created by the sites you browse and are listed in the address bar.
- Third-party cookies are created by other sites or social networks, which own some of the content, such as ads or images, that you see on the sites you visit or share.
5.4 : Cookies used by Micropole
On the Micropole Group's website, we use these two types of cookies, which contain other varieties of cookies that are totally necessary for the proper functioning of our site:
- Audience measurement cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site. The cookies record your visit, the individual pages you visit and the links you follow, all for optimization purposes. They are valid for 13 months and produce only anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, excluding any individual information.
- Functional cookies of registered visitors: They are used to recognize you when you use and return to our site, by keeping in memory the various choices you made during your previous visit, and to allow us to propose them again when to simplify and facilitate your navigation.
- Targeting Cookies: We use targeting cookies exclusively for our internal analysis purposes. We use them to measure the effectiveness of our campaigns. Our website does not contain any third-party advertisements, so when you visit one of our sites, user information will not be shared with third parties.
- Social network sharing cookies: Our site offers you functionalities that allow you to share part of the content published on the sites through social networks with other people, in particular via the " share " and " like " buttons from the social networks "facebook", "Youtube", "LinkedIn" and "Twitter". This functionality is based on cookies and similar technologies issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned. They are deposited in your terminal, if you accept it, during your navigation on the site.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons.
Facebook: https: //fr-fr.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Twitter: https: //help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
Youtube: https: //support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=fr&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
LinkedIn: https: //www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?_l=fr_FR
5.5 : Other tracking technologies
Micropole also uses technologies similar to cookies, such as Internet tags or any other technologies that may appear in our e-mails or newsletters in order to determine whether they have been consulted or whether you have clicked on the links they contain. Web beacons do not deposit any data on your computer, but may be used in conjunction with cookies to analyze site activity.
5.6 : Deleting cookies
At any time, you can configure your browser - depending on its version - to refuse the reception of cookies and to warn you when you receive them. You can also configure your browser:
Internet Explorer: https: //support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/effacer-les-cookies-pour-supprimer-les-information
Safari: https: //support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
Google Chrome: https: //support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
Edge: https: //privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
6 - SECURITÉ AND INFORMATION PROTECTION
We take great pride in respecting the privacy of our users and treating their personal data with the utmost confidentiality and in accordance with the applicable legislation. Data is only processed by our employees and subcontractors who we have ensured are compliant with the GDPR and can be trusted. They only have access to the data to the extent that is necessary to achieve the intended purpose (see point 2). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
By law, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information pursuant to court orders, warrants, decrees or other regulations in all countries where we operate (France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Switzerland and China).
7 - YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, which you can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to requests as soon as possible.