Meeting the challenge of innovation without losing sight of our commitments
and our corporate social responsibility is the challenge we take up every day! Training, supporting, building and innovating while being ever more responsible are the main means we use to take action.
Our values, more than just beliefs
As a player committed to building a more responsible world, Micropole places its CSR policy at the heart of its strategy. This policy, committed to its clients and employees, is based on three fundamental pillars (the 3 Ps: People, Planet and Profit).
For the respect of social and human fundamentals
By promoting diversity and inclusion, advocating equality and improving the Quality of Life at Work (QWL).
For the respect of the ecosystems
By limiting our environmental impact and offering more respectful services.
For the respect of the ethics of companies
Respecting the rules of healthy competition and rejecting corruption.
In line with its values, Micropole is mobilized around its CSR policy and deploys numerous actions to achieve its ambitions.
Reducing our environmental footprint
- Calculation of our greenhouse gas emissions and action plan to reduce them
- Monitoring and reducing our water and energy consumption in our premises
- Definition of an action plan to reduce our waste production
- Implementing a transport policy: encouraging carpooling, prioritizing bicycle and train mileage allowances, acquiring "cleaner" vehicles
Training and awareness
- Animation of workshops Digital fresco to explain the impacts of digital and possible solutions
- Promotion of an internal Digital Responsibility Charter sharing digital sobriety practices
- Creation of a Digital Responsibility training course
Supporting our clients in their transformations
- Dissemination of good practices (limited use of photocopiers and printers, sorting)
- Recycling of waste by a social enterprise
- Water fountains supplied by the network and stop using single-use plastic cups
- Awareness actions